Learn the traditional method of creating choux pastry, one of the most versatile pastries to get creative with. You will be making your own éclairs, choux buns and profiteroles and you will also learn a variety of traditional fillings. By the end of the class you will be able to confidently design your own choux pastry creations and finish them with creative style and flair.
The Australian Patisserie Academy is run out of the Northern Sydney Institute's Ryde Campus
What you will learn:
- how to make, pipe and fill choux pastry
- create éclairs, choux buns and profiteroles
- traditional crème patisserie filling
- modern, flavoured fillings
- classic and contemporary finishing techniques.
All products produced throughout the day are shared between students to take home.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
12 March 2016