Apprentice Chef - Newcastle - Start your Career
Are you Aspiring to become a chef?
Are you wanting to taste the kitchen before you bite into a chef apprenticeship?
Then HTN's Aspire program was made for you. Literally.
The Aspire program runs for 4 weeks, Monday-Friday, full time hours.
The program includes but does not limit:
- Hand picked work experience (tailored for you by our specialists)
- Uniforms and knife set (upon completion you get to keep these)
- Your own chef with years and years experience as a mentor
- Possible job opportunity at the end (What is four weeks if you score a job at the end?!)
- Exclusive master classes from some of the most well known food companies.
You must be ready and willing for challenge and opportunities. No experience is required, just reliability and passion.
Apply now, make 2016 your year!
This training is subsidised by the Australian Government.
Applicants must meet eligibility criteria to undertake an Australian Apprenticeship
No student or holiday visa's
HTN is an equal opportunity employer