Canberra Region Tourism Awards - enter now!
The annual Canberra Region Tourism Awards provide an opportunity to showcase the best of our region’s tourism operators as well as promote, encourage and reward tourism excellence.
The Awards are open to all tourism businesses and suppliers to the tourism industry and serve to demonstrate the value of tourism to Canberra and the region.
Why should I enter?
Because, the Canberra Region Tourism Awards:
- Encourage and celebrate excellence, quality, professionalism and innovation
- Provide a benchmark for best practice
- Encourage continuous improvement
- Publicly recognise tourism excellence
- Assist as an excellent business planning tool
- Analyse the effectiveness of your marketing activities
- Reviews goals and records achievements
- Provides a networking opportunity with other entrants, sponsors and the broader tourism industry
Benefits of winning an award
- All winners in categories 1–25 will represent the ACT and region as finalists at the 2016 Australian Tourism Awards, to be presented in early 2017
- Provides recognition at the Canberra Region Tourism Awards presentation event
- Provides recognition from your local tourism industry and the industry at large
- Provides a competitive advantage through consumer recognition of an outstanding business
- Assists as an excellent staff development tool
- Allows use of the Canberra Region Tourism Award winner’s logo
For more information and to enter the awards CLICK HERE
HTN Apprentice Chef Culinary Competition
The competition will take place within the well-equipped kitchens of the hosting college with up to fifteen (15) apprentices competing in each kitchen.
SA Tourism's night of nights - 4 November - book now!
The Minister for Tourism, Leon Bignell MP is delighted to invite you to the 2016 South Australian Tourism Awards Ceremony - 4th November at 6.30pm
Entries open for Bocuse d’Or Australian Selection 2017
Australian chefs who wish to test their skills at the world’s most prestigious culinary competition are invited to enter the Bocuse d’Or Australian Selection, being held at Foodservice Australia in Melbourne on 30 May 2017.
2016 Apprentice Chef Culinary Competition
The Apprentice Chef Culinary Competition series will provide an opportunity to display an individual’s skill and technical capabilities.
HTN 2017 Inter Schools Culinary Challenge
HTN is seeking Year 11 and 12 Hospitality students from local High Schools to participate in the 2017 HTN Inter Schools Culinary Challenge.
TAFE SA Women in Wine scholarship winners announced!
TAFE SA’s inaugural Women in Wine Scholarship winners were announced this week after attracting 35 entries from women forging careers in the traditionally male-dominated industry.
Nestle Golden Chef's Hat Award winner
Congratulations to Abbey Wendland and Mahlet Girma, Adelaide Oval's apprentices who were crowned winners of the 2016 Nestlé Golden Chef's Hat Award after the two day final held at Fine Food Australia earlier this month.
Inter Schools Culinary Challenge - game on!
HTN is seeking Year 11 and 12 Hospitality students from local High Schools to participate in the 2016 HTN Inter Schools Culinary Challenge.