Chocolate Connoisseur Courses
Indulge in a heavenly chocolate course at The Australian Patisserie Academy, working with superior couveture chocolate.
Beginners will work on their foundation techniques in tempering coverture and basic chocolate production. Intermediates will advance their skills and learn additional trends and styles in moulding, hand dipped and seasonal chocolates.
Professionals in our advanced and master classes will enhance their extensive experience with new, modern and advanced techniques for showpiece artistry and advanced multilayered fillings and finishing.
Improve and further develop your chocolate making skills and take them to a level that will impress any chocolate connoisseur.
What you will learn
- how to make multiple layered pralines
- how to make cut and moulded pralines
- how to make liquor chocolates
- how to make chocolates with a jelly centre
- how to make fillings:
- ganache with alcohol
- fruit ganache without cream
- ganache with fruit puree
- caramel and fondant based fillings
- pipped fillings
- chocolate moulding with coloured cocoa butter, airbrushing
- chocolate moulding with chocolate colours
- working with metallic colours
- working with transfer sheets
- dipping, piping and filling techniques
- a variety of finishing and colouring techniques.
All products produced throughout the day are shared between students to take home.
Suitable for those who have completed our beginner course Chocolate Foundations Skills & Pralines & Truffles 1 or have documented experience working with chocolate.
Attendance dates - 4-5 November 2016
Duration - 2 days
Time - 9am-3pm
Level - Intermediate
Price - $498.00