Food and Beverage service course at William Angliss
This William Angliss Institute course is ideal for anyone wanting to gain valuable skills for use in the hospitality industry and suitable for job seekers. It is designed to instruct participants on the fundamentals of customer service within the food and beverage industry, enabling employees to deliver a superior, dining experience increasing customer satisfaction and encouraging pride in the workplace
The aim of the course is to:-
The course covers various roles within a restaurant, bar or other hospitality environment. Participants will be guided through various skills including:-
- To implement a high level of consistent service.
- To feel a greater sense of self achievement.
- To identify glassware, cutlery and table settings as per the style of service.
- To finesse food and drink carrying skills.
- To have confidence in wine opening and know pouring levels.
- To be familiar with front of house operations.
- To have awareness of different customer attitudes.
- To learn to have both teamwork and workplace respect.
- Dining room preparation, mise en place
- Knowledge of types of menus
- Table settings with correctness.
- Plate carrying with style.
- Wine opening, pouring & drink tray service.
- Napkin folding.
- Restaurant order of service.
- What customers expect.
On completion of the course, participants will receive a Certificate of Participation for Basic Food and Beverage Service.
Butcher Aspire - put some meat on your career bones!
Interested in starting your butchery career? HTN is looking for individuals to undertake the HTN Aspire Program at Granville TAFE with the opportunity to score a butchery apprenticeship with HTN at the end.
, industry news
The Star Sydney is looking for Apprentice Chefs
Star Sydney are currently taking expressions of interest for enrollment in The Star Culinary Institution to start in early December.
Master of Food Systems and Gastronomy at William Angliss
Do you want to generate positive change within the food system?
Hospitality and Hotel Management
Hospitality is more than just food. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast paced environment, a career in the hospitality industry could offer you not only a great job, but also an exciting lifestyle.
Live and love hospitality...
Hospitality - it's not a job, it's a lifestyle
TAFE NSW: Cookery and Wine Courses
Do you have a passion for food or wine? A chef or sommelier course will put you in the world of great taste.
HTN - Total Chef Professional Program
Take your Passion to a Professional Level. Obtain a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery and realise your dreams with workplace experiences, masterclasses, competitions and more!
ICC Sydney - current jobs and future careers
Now open, ICC Sydney is Australia’s premier fully-integrated convention, exhibition and entertainment precinct.