French classic patisserie short course starting September 2
This class is designed to provide you with important basic patisserie techniques that will enhance your ability to succeed with any future recipes.
What you will learn
- how to make a classic crème caramel
- how to make a chocolate fondant / chocolate lave cake
- how to make a classic Fraisier gâteau / Strawberry cake
- learn how to make a génoise
- learn how to make a crème mousseline
- learn how to assemble a cake with crème and fruit
- learn how to work with marzipan, creating a modern finish
All students are hands-on and learn how to make their own products. All products made in class are for students to take home and share with your family and friends.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
From classic to contemporary, immerse yourself in one of APA's refined patisserie courses that promise to teach you how to create perfectly shaped and moulded pastries, ready for your own high tea.
Your imagination is your only limitation as you learn the latest styles in popular patisserie treats; macarons, eclairs and entremets.
If you would like to increase the complexity of your creations, undertake one of our advanced classes and create a contemporary croquembouche framed by nougatine and decorated with sugar flowers and ribbon