HTN's Aspire Program wants you to join the January 2017 intake
HTN's Aspire Program is 4 weeks of intensive hands on experience where candidates will complete the first 6 units of competency from the Certificate III in Commercial Cookery as well as work experience with some of our top hosts. You will also have the chance to take on a full-time apprenticeship from the Aspire course after the 4 week period.
You will all be aiming to commence on 17th January, 2017 for a 4 week period.
Units to complete:
- Tuesday 17 January –Friday 20 January (4days + 1 Day Work Placement)
- Monday 23 January –Thursday 25 January (4 days + 1 Day Work Placement)
- Monday 30 January – Wednesday 1 February (3 days + 2 Day Work Placement)
- Monday 6 February – Wednesday 8 February (3 days+ 2 Day Work Placement)
Read through the flyer attached here
The program is funded by the NSW Government by the Department of Industry, Skills and Regional Development.
- SITXFSA001 Use Hygiene Practices for Food safety
- SITHCCC001 Use Food Preparation Equipment
- SITHCCC005 Produce Dishes Using Basic Methods of Cookery
- SITHCCC006 Produce Appetisers & Salads
- SITHCCC007 Produce stocks, soups and sauces
- SITXWHS001 Participate in safe work practices
TAFE QLD tourism, travel and hospitality
Get the edge you need to quickly progress through the ranks in the tourism and hospitality industry.
Culinary careers - hungry for your own success?
Michael actively sought an opportunity to discover a locale where he could mix his hunger for quality produce with his culinary intelligence
Get a first class career in hospitality...
Tracy created her own destiny by working her way into tourism and framing her life around it.
Tourism - giving people the opportunity to reach their full potential
Thinking about a life after secondary school, Jessica considered what was most important for her future.
Master of Food Systems and Gastronomy at William Angliss
Do you want to generate positive change within the food system?
TAFE NSW will help hone your ambitions....
Matt Moran learned his culinary craft at TAFE
TAFE NSW: Cookery and Wine Courses
Do you have a passion for food or wine? A chef or sommelier course will put you in the world of great taste.
Hospitality Careers at Careers Australia
Australia's tourism and hospitality is a major contributor to the economy and is forecast to continue to grow. Now's the time to start your career in hospitality!
, careers australia
, certificate hospitality
, diploma hospitality