HTN's Aspire Program wants you to join the January 2017 intake
HTN's Aspire Program is 4 weeks of intensive hands on experience where candidates will complete the first 6 units of competency from the Certificate III in Commercial Cookery as well as work experience with some of our top hosts. You will also have the chance to take on a full-time apprenticeship from the Aspire course after the 4 week period.
You will all be aiming to commence on 17th January, 2017 for a 4 week period.
Units to complete:
- Tuesday 17 January –Friday 20 January (4days + 1 Day Work Placement)
- Monday 23 January –Thursday 25 January (4 days + 1 Day Work Placement)
- Monday 30 January – Wednesday 1 February (3 days + 2 Day Work Placement)
- Monday 6 February – Wednesday 8 February (3 days+ 2 Day Work Placement)
Read through the flyer attached here
The program is funded by the NSW Government by the Department of Industry, Skills and Regional Development.
- SITXFSA001 Use Hygiene Practices for Food safety
- SITHCCC001 Use Food Preparation Equipment
- SITHCCC005 Produce Dishes Using Basic Methods of Cookery
- SITHCCC006 Produce Appetisers & Salads
- SITHCCC007 Produce stocks, soups and sauces
- SITXWHS001 Participate in safe work practices
Want to be the next Matt Moran? TAFE NSW is where to start...
The hospitality, tourism and events industry is one of the biggest employers in Australia and across the world.
, Celebrity Chef
, Matt Moran
, TAFE NSW
Looking for guaranteed work? Aspire is for you!
How does a guaranteed placement into some of Australia's best kitchens sound to you? Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
, commercial kitchen
QLD Young Tourism Leaders
There’s never been a better time to launch a career in tourism. From hotels, resorts, transport and travel, tourist attractions and adventure tours – the possibilities are endless to build a successful, lifelong career.
Events Management @ William Angliss
Why settle for walking the red carpet when you can run the whole show?
Restaurant Australia: ICC Sydney
ICC Sydney offers world class catering for events
Master of Food Systems and Gastronomy at William Angliss
Do you want to generate positive change within the food system?
View from the kitchen - ICC Sydney
ICC Sydney is 'the place to be' - why not work here and start your career here - ICC Sydney wants you!
Tourism and Hospitality in QLD - start your lucrative career now
Enter the lucrative industry of hospitality and tourism and learn skills that can land you a job anywhere in the world.