From Maccas to Modern Art: Food So Good, It Belongs in a Gallery
A life in food was guaranteed when Josh realised some of his best life experiences have been at the kitchen table or when cooking for others.
TAFE QLD hospitality courses - join a booming industry now!
The hospitality industry in Queensland is booming, with new venues and festivals making their way onto the local scene. To match this boom and the expectations of modern consumers, we have created the state-of-the-art College of Tourism and Hospitality (COTAH).
Global Sports & Event Industry Expert joins our 2016 International Industry Ambassador team
TAFE QLD Brisbane is committed to involving global Industry experts in the development of their students to ensure the most contemporary and relevant training prepares graduates for career success.
- Venue General Manager London 2012 Olympics
- Venue Cluster Manager London 2012 Olympics
- Head of Event Management, Ascot Racecourse
- Project Consultant, Venue Management & Support and Olympic Stadium Operations, Baku 2015 European Games Operation Committee
- Special Events Manager, ExCeL London (London International Exhibition and Convention Centre)
- Operations Manager, Wembley Stadium
TAFE QLD - College of Tourism & Hospitality
At TAFE Queensland Brisbane, students seeking a tourism career can undertake a diploma in the disciplines of hospitality, tourism or events at the College of Tourism and Hospitality (COTAH).
TAFE QLD's Masterclass - whet your appetite
Yeo's (Fine Asian Foods & Beverages) delivered a stunning MasterClass at TAFE QLD's College of Tourism and Hospitality with participants thrilled and impressed with the skill of the demo chefs and the fabulous flavours produced.