Global Sports & Event Industry Expert joins our 2016 International Industry Ambassador team
TAFE QLD Brisbane is committed to involving global Industry experts in the development of their students to ensure the most contemporary and relevant training prepares graduates for career success.
- Venue General Manager London 2012 Olympics
- Venue Cluster Manager London 2012 Olympics
- Head of Event Management, Ascot Racecourse
- Project Consultant, Venue Management & Support and Olympic Stadium Operations, Baku 2015 European Games Operation Committee
- Special Events Manager, ExCeL London (London International Exhibition and Convention Centre)
- Operations Manager, Wembley Stadium
Plan an eventful future
Are you the ‘go-to’ person for family and friends when it’s time to plan special occasions? Are you happiest when you’re participating in community, cultural, culinary, tourism, sporting or music events?
William Angliss Institute announced as Finalist in the Australian Event Awards
William Angliss Institute is pleased to announce it has been chosen as a National Finalist in the 2016 Australian Event Awards.
Study events at William Angliss Institute
Why settle for walking the red carpet when you can run the whole show? With William Angliss's Event Management courses you can learn how to plan, fund, market and manage successful events.
Sydney TAFE short courses - get a taste of your career!
Discover a new passion, boost your career or get the industry-required training and certification you need for work
William Angliss - Open Day
Looking for a career as a chef, baker, patisserie, butcher, food scientist? Come to William Angliss's Open Day to see a world of food!
Study tourism, hospitality and events with TAFE NSW
The hospitality, tourism and events industry is one of the biggest employers in Australia and across the world. Master a career in the hospitality, tourism and events industry by learning at TAFE NSW