A hot career in hospitality!
A TAFE Queensland Brisbane qualification is the secret ingredient you need for a hot career in hospitality.
From developing gastronomically delightful menus to creating star-studded events, you'll learn the skills you need to take on the world with our range of certificate and diploma courses.
The teachers at TAFE QLD Brisbane will give you the recipe for success at the state-of-the-art College of Tourism and Hospitality (COTAH). Boasting a 200 seat fine-dining restaurant, 100 seat bistro, 10 professional kitchens and a 60 seat theatre and demo kitchen, this world-class facility will have you mastering the art of working in a commercial kitchen, catering for events and functions and much more!
Major Industry Employers:
- Echo Entertainment Group including Treasury Casino, Jupiters Casino and the new Queen's Wharf complex
- Royal International Convention Centre (RNA)
- Hilton Hotel Group
- Sofitel Hotel Group
- Rydges Hotel
- Parliament House
- Watermark Hotel
Did you know?
- Another 42,700 people are expected to be employed in the Australian hospitality industry by 2017. And this number keeps growing as the industry is thriving!
66 on Ernest Restaurant - where students can put theory into practice!
66 on Ernest is one of Brisbane's best kept secrets. Located at TAFE Queensland Brisbane South Bank, the restaurant provides students with hands-on work experience while treating our guests to a great value fine-dining experience.
The restaurant caters for a range of event styles, from simple finger foods to elegant sit-down meals, with seating available for up to 160 people.
I've done it!
"TAFE Queensland Brisbane gave me confidence and ammunition to succeed. They have pretty phenomenal teachers who have great connections with workplaces around Brisbane and afar. It's an education with a difference."
Nicole Blums, student, Diploma of Hospitality
Get in touch now and get started in your hot career in hospitality with the help of TAFE QLD Brisbane, COTAH
- Phone 13 72 48 - 8.30 am - 4.30 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays; and 9.30 am - 4.30 pm on Wednesdays
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org