Aust Patisserie Academy - Baked Tarts Course - enrol now!
Come and join in a hands-on interactive class and learn all the basic skills that need to be considered when it comes to baking tarts at The Australian Patisserie Academy. This class is designed to provide you with important baking techniques that will enhance your ability to succeed with any future recipes. The recipes learned in this class will provide you with a good foundation to explore your own tart combinations and impress your loved once.
What you will learn
- how to make a classic Tarte Bourdaloue / French pear tart
- how to make a baked citrus and passion fruit tart
- how to make a chocolate and pecan tart
- make pâte sucrée
- make a velvet chocolate filling
- make a smooth and balanced citrus filling
- make frangipane
- learn how to prepare and bake tarts so that they are evenly baked and smooth textured
- assemble, glaze and finish your tarts professionally
Everything created in class is for students to take home, all materials are included in the cost of the course. A recipe booklet is provided as part of the course.
There are no entry requirements for this course.