Food and Beverage service course at William Angliss
This William Angliss Institute course is ideal for anyone wanting to gain valuable skills for use in the hospitality industry and suitable for job seekers. It is designed to instruct participants on the fundamentals of customer service within the food and beverage industry, enabling employees to deliver a superior, dining experience increasing customer satisfaction and encouraging pride in the workplace
The aim of the course is to:-
The course covers various roles within a restaurant, bar or other hospitality environment. Participants will be guided through various skills including:-
- To implement a high level of consistent service.
- To feel a greater sense of self achievement.
- To identify glassware, cutlery and table settings as per the style of service.
- To finesse food and drink carrying skills.
- To have confidence in wine opening and know pouring levels.
- To be familiar with front of house operations.
- To have awareness of different customer attitudes.
- To learn to have both teamwork and workplace respect.
- Dining room preparation, mise en place
- Knowledge of types of menus
- Table settings with correctness.
- Plate carrying with style.
- Wine opening, pouring & drink tray service.
- Napkin folding.
- Restaurant order of service.
- What customers expect.
On completion of the course, participants will receive a Certificate of Participation for Basic Food and Beverage Service.
HTN Apprentice Chef
Meet HTN Apprentice Abby Goodwin. Abby Goodwin entered the Proud to be a Chef Competition and was lucky enough to go to the Melbourne cook-off.
Gold Coast Tourism Week
The inaugural Gold Coast Tourism Week from 1-7 July will celebrate the significance of tourism to businesses and residents of the Gold Coast economically, culturally, socially and historically.
The Star Sydney is looking for Apprentice Chefs
Star Sydney are currently taking expressions of interest for enrollment in The Star Culinary Institution to start in early December.
TAFE QLD Hotel and Hospitality School
TAFE Queensland's Hotel and Hospitality School (QHHS) is training the next generation of five and six-star workers and invites outstanding applicants to join their flagship program,
HTN - Total Chef Professional Program
Take your Passion to a Professional Level. Obtain a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery and realise your dreams with workplace experiences, masterclasses, competitions and more!
William Angliss Institute - Apply now for July start
Interested in becoming a leader in the Foods, Hospitality or Hotel Management industries?
American foodies get a taste of Restaurant Australia
Tourism Australia and Visit Victoria showcased Australian food and wine at Los Angeles’ largest food festival in May, the Los Angeles Times Foodbowl.