Food and Beverage service course at William Angliss
This William Angliss Institute course is ideal for anyone wanting to gain valuable skills for use in the hospitality industry and suitable for job seekers. It is designed to instruct participants on the fundamentals of customer service within the food and beverage industry, enabling employees to deliver a superior, dining experience increasing customer satisfaction and encouraging pride in the workplace
The aim of the course is to:-
The course covers various roles within a restaurant, bar or other hospitality environment. Participants will be guided through various skills including:-
- To implement a high level of consistent service.
- To feel a greater sense of self achievement.
- To identify glassware, cutlery and table settings as per the style of service.
- To finesse food and drink carrying skills.
- To have confidence in wine opening and know pouring levels.
- To be familiar with front of house operations.
- To have awareness of different customer attitudes.
- To learn to have both teamwork and workplace respect.
- Dining room preparation, mise en place
- Knowledge of types of menus
- Table settings with correctness.
- Plate carrying with style.
- Wine opening, pouring & drink tray service.
- Napkin folding.
- Restaurant order of service.
- What customers expect.
On completion of the course, participants will receive a Certificate of Participation for Basic Food and Beverage Service.
ICC Sydney - current jobs and future careers
Now open, ICC Sydney is Australia’s premier fully-integrated convention, exhibition and entertainment precinct.
Looking for guaranteed work? Aspire is for you!
How does a guaranteed placement into some of Australia's best kitchens sound to you? Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
, commercial kitchen
Fancy a career in resorts?
The William Angliss Institute is an industry leader when it comes to developing world-class travel and tourism graduates, and its resort training is no exception.
, holiday parks
, hotel management
, resort management
, tour guide
, water recreation
, william angliss
HTN's Peter Howard Culinary Scholarship
Each year, HTN selects a winner of the prestigious HTN Peter Howard AM Future Chef Scholarship.
TAFE QLD Hotel and Hospitality School
TAFE Queensland's Hotel and Hospitality School (QHHS) is training the next generation of five and six-star workers and invites outstanding applicants to join their flagship program,
International Hospitality Service Program at TAFE QLD
The International Hospitality Service Program is an exclusive program designed to develop frontline food and beverage service skills for work in luxury, five and six star properties
The Star Sydney is looking for Apprentice Chefs
Star Sydney are currently taking expressions of interest for enrollment in The Star Culinary Institution to start in early December.
Live and love hospitality...
Hospitality - it's not a job, it's a lifestyle