QTIC Futures Program - tourism & hospitality courses and training
QTIC has secured funds to offer fully funded training across Queensland. QTIC's programs and locations are highlighted below, click on the program overview links for detailed information on the various training programs available.
With more than $14 billion of tourism projects planned across the state and the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games, there are currently thousands of jobs available within the tourism and hospitality industry. See the courses on offer here
To register your interest in any of the QTIC Futures training programs, please click below.
- Queensland residents
- aged 15 years or older
- an Australian citizen,
- Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant),
- temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on a pathway to permanent residency, or a
- New Zealand citizen.·
- young people (15-24 years), including those in and transitioned from out-of-home care
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- mature age jobseekers (45+ years)
- people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- people with disability
- women re-entering the workforce.
QTIC will provide all participants with post program employment support.
This training is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative.