TAFE QLD's Masterclass - whet your appetite
Yeo's (Fine Asian Foods & Beverages) delivered a stunning MasterClass at TAFE QLD's College of Tourism and Hospitality with participants thrilled and impressed with the skill of the demo chefs and the fabulous flavours produced.
Thank you to Timothy Leong, Assistant Vice President, Australia and his team for providing their expertise and sharing their creativity and passion for innovation in the Culinary Arts.
A valued supporter of COTAH and a major sponsor of our Apprentice of the Year Awards, with more than a hundred years of history & rich heritage, YEO’S has successfully established itself as a well-loved household brand not only in Singapore, but also in many countries around the world.
Qualifications you can take anywhere:
- Event management
- Commercial cookery
- Food and beverage
- Kitchen operations
- Food safety supervisor
- Responsible service of alcohol
- Meat retailing
- International Hospitality Service Program *new*
Top reasons to study hospitality with TAFE Queensland Brisbane
- We're award winners! In 2014 we took home the gold award for Tourism Education and Training at the Queensland Tourism Awards.
- Working in our restaurant preps you for the real world of cooking and hospitality.
- Each year, recruiters from Disney World in Florida, USA will come and hand-pick students to work at Disney World during semester breaks.
- Our instructors are industry professionals and great teachers - two for the price of one!
- Study now and pay later with VET FEE-HELP for a range of diplomas.
- Flexible classes with online and evening modes of study available.